E-Commerce / Database Sites
Sell Online / Database / CMS
E-Commerce is the fastest growing business area in the world and can no longer be ignored by companies. It allows you to sell your products or services directly over the Internet, enabling you to open for business around the clock to customers world wide. No matter what you sell and how small your business may be, e-commerce is the only way to sell goods in the 21st century.
Mawbray create secure, reliable e-commerce websites that will meet the needs of your business now and in the future.
- Support 1,000's of products with images and product descriptions.
- Support for product variants and components.
- Full shopping cart functionality
- Ability to price each variant differently.
- Shipping charge calculations based on quantity, order value or weight, etc.
- Payment details collected using an SSL secure browser.
- High speed search facilities.
- 'Remember me' facility for customer contact details.
- Search-engine friendly store.
- Discount & Gift Vouchers.
- Customer order status notification via e-mail.
- Integration with Credit/Debit Card processing companies such as Paypal, Worldpay and Secure Trading.
Website with Databases - Examples
Paul Chuter Agricultural Services in Cumbria have a new and used quad bike database, together with a News and Events content management (CMS) system.
Caldbeck Area Online has a database management system for managing all the adverts on the website.
We have also project managed e-commerce website projects in Magento 2 for DesignerHelmets.com.
Contact Mawbray today or call on 01423 771891 to discuss your E-Commerce / Database / CMS requirements further.