Don't Lose Customers on the Move
Defining responsive web design is simple - responsive websites respond to the device on which they are accessed.
That means they display beautifully whether that device is an iPhone, Android device, tablet, laptop, or some other device entirely. These websites look great regardless of the size of the screen or the type of device being used.
And as more and more people browse websites on the move, responsive design becomes increasingly important.
Recent surveys of mobile users by Google and Adobe found:
- 86% of mobile users say it’s important to them that websites are mobile-friendly
- 80% said they are likely to leave a website that isn't mobile friendly.
- Nearly 60% of users exclusively used mobile devices for online searches
- If your website pops up in a search engine query, and it isn’t mobile friendly, 60% of online users will go back and choose a different result.
- Experts estimate that in 2019 nearly 3.3 billion people - nearly 50% of worldwide consumers - now use smartphones.
Makes you think...doesn't it?
Google has prioritized responsive websites in it’s search engine results pages since April 2015. So your site performs better in Google searches if responsive.
This area of the internet is growing enormously every day and can't be ignored. Don't miss out on customers on the move.
Mobile Friendly Responsive Website - More Revisits
Almost 86% of respondents said they are more likely to revisit a mobile-friendly website. Users are five times more likely to abandon the task they are trying to complete if the site isn’t optimized for mobile use, with 79% saying they will go back to search and try to find another site to meet their needs.
Mawbray can build you an effective mobile friendly responsive website that is easy to use whatever device your customer is using.
Try It For Yourself
Contact Mawbray today or call on 01423 771891 to discuss your website requirements further.